As we all are aware of the brand Harris Teeter and their overwhelming services. This article is for you to understand the functionality and working pattern of Harris Teeter Fundraising Events. Even though the guidelines, one can submit the Fundraising Event Request form by going to the official website. So let’s start with what the company has in store for its customers and their convenience.
Harris Teeter Fundraising Events & More
As discussed in the above section, one can fill up the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events Request Form by going to their official website. One can even go through the guidelines calculated for the same. One must create an account if they don’t have it, if they do then simply log in from that in the portal.
Non-profit Organizations and Things They Must Do:
We will tell you how the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events offer to the non-profitable organizations. Even though there are some locations in the store where the fundraising doesn’t take place. Still, they manage to pull it together and receive at least a thousand of requests every year. In case of any customer complaint, the store has a right to cancel the whole event because the comfort of the customer comes first. Here are a few things that non-profit organizations must do:
- Submit the event request at a minimum of four weeks and not more than six months in advance of the actual date of the event.
- All organizations must follow the store rules of customer service during the event. And also any of the special request made by the store manager himself.
Harris Teeter Fundraising Events Guidelines:
- The company will review the event requests in the order they receive them to be fair for everyone.
- Only valid stores will come in the search tool which is available for the event. One store can only hold two of the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events in one year for the convenience of all.
- Since one organization can hold the event in the same store two times in a year. Thus, it does not imply that the organization cannot host the event at different stores in the year.
- The store has the right to cancel any fundraising event if it hinders the store activities or troubles any of the customers.
- The store will also not allow events during their food drives of donation campaigns. The months may be March, May,mid-august through mid-September, November and December but are not limited for the same.
- Any of the non-profit organization cannot perform the following activities during the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events:
- Items that hold a conflict with the items the store is selling is not permissible.
- One cannot sell or distribute literature brochures.
- To carry a voter registration drive is also not permissible.
- Any kind of event sign-ups or survey is not okay.
Please Note: In the case of one organization wishing to solicit different stores but on the same date, the requests should be submitted separately to each of the stores.
Together in Education Program:
It is an educational program that the store runs from august 1 to May 31. The customers may link the school of their choice to their VIC card until the last day of the program. Also, the store does not allow for the education program or event in June or July. And the schools that are linked to this program should be in a radius of five-mile from the store to be in the link and work accordingly. Even though the school linking is not allowed in some of the locations, you can learn more about them by visiting the page for the guidelines.
Please Note: Since the variety of customers have different beliefs, the store does not permit any religious organizations for any of the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events. Even though they have such a policy, the store makes an exceptional choice if the organizations are working to collect funds/food for the food bank.
This article was all about the guidelines and do’s and don’t of the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events. We hope this article was helpful for you and cleared any of your queries regarding the same. In case of further doubts, feel free to drop your questions below and we will get back to you. Also, please let us know how the article helped you with the same. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!